Friday, 28 December 2007

Man City vs Blackburn Rovers

Goddamn. Lost money on betting football.


I looked at the odds for Man City vs Blackburn. Man City at 1.9 to win. Well Man City have a 100% record at home after 9 matches. And Blackburn are on a losing streak. So I thought it would be easy money.


Later on it occurred to me that I might have been more careful. Blackburn have a good fighting spirit, and I should at least cover it up with betting on a draw at 3.25. So I'd bet $10 on a win, and $5 on a draw. So either way I'd make a smaller profit. But I guess the outlets closed by the time I got off work.


So what happened during the match? Sven Goran Eriksson benches his 2 best players. Rolando Bianchi misses a sitter. Blackburn's 2nd goal is flagged for offside but the referee overrules him and awards it. The match ends 2-2. Fate is conspiring against me!!!


Kanina...

No comments: