Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Naval Gazing

What does an extended bout of naval gazing tell you?

You know that your belly button was created for only 1 very important but also very outdated purpose. And now it's good for nothing except gathering dead skin cells and being not easy to clean. As usual there was a layer of grime, but if you try to rub it off the skin only gets red and raw.

So I reached out for my bottle of aftershave, because it contains alcohol which you know dissolved everything. I poured a little into my belly button and then it worked like a wonder and is cleaner than it was to begin with, except now... the thing was dripping downwards, and some of it got onto my scrotum, which was now stinging with pain.

Hopping around frantically, I had to reach for something to clean it off. Stumbled upon the shower, and I thought of spraying it down, but the heater hadn't been on for long enough and before long I was screaming bloody murder at the cold water on my privates. Things were getting from bad to worse. But at least the alcohol was off, I could dry it off with toilet paper and resume the crap I was taking before this rubbish started and reading about the France - Algerian war.

No comments: