Sunday, 7 October 2007

Big Brother is watching you

I'm the man.

I have such a great knack at bumping into colleagues outside, not really with their pants down, but with their better half, so you could say their pants halfway down. Shingo. Nat. There was a colleague who dated another from another department, and I spotted them shortly before their relationship became public. They are married and have a kid now. Then there was Sniper and his wife. Ghost and his wife. Totoro and husband (and a few other friends). Even the big boss of my company wasn't spared when I bumped into his whole family.

I have done the trick again, but I must clarify here that they explained that - heh heh - this was a meeting between 2 former secondary school friends who later became colleagues. That there was apparently nothing untoward about this meeting. That's great! Anyway just goes to show that you cannot keep a good man down, you cannot hide your better half away from me, because I'm going to be there hiding away in a nearby bush, waiting to hunt you down.

Note: post edited, entirely of my own accord, should be a little more discreet about things.