Thursday, 14 August 2008

Striptease

Sometimes you got to watch the shit that comes out of your mouth. Like for some reason when having lunch with colleagues we were discussing some illegal club which had a striptease act. Then somebody brought up the prospect of my becoming a stripper in front of a female colleague (call her Edna Mode), and asked me if I dared to do a strip show. So I said, if she dares to watch, I will dare to strip.

Well as it turns out I have been forced to make good on my word. I'm still trying to work out a set of circumstances that will make things less embarrassing for me. Still looking for a time when all the bosses will be away, and will try to ban any form of photography from the event.

OK, last paragraph was written way back in March. Well I can't remember why there was no striptease there and then. The second time around, I wanted a colleague there to be a mediator. Let's call him fat boy. Fat boy wasn't around. And after that the thing lapsed.

A few months passed, interspersed with long periods where I was not in the office. I was away for a total of 5 weeks, due to a long vacation and a stint at ICT. So on the first day I came back from ICT, somebody brought it up again. So I said to Edna, let's go to the computer lab, and then I'll strip for you. Then she followed me there, half expecting me to chicken out, I think.

It was over very fast. By the time I had half of my shirt undone, she ran out, covering her eyes, yelling, "somebody strike me blind! I can't watch this ugly fuck!".

Well it's been conclusively shown that she's the one who daren't watch, rather than me who daren't strip. Final score: numbernine 1, Edna Mode 0.

Moral of the story: don't fuck with numbernine.

No comments: