Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Bulletin

I'm motherfucking pissed off because while running around McRitchie (in preparation for the half marathon) I fell. It was near the SICC golf course, on the reservoir bank, I stepped too near the edge of the jogging path, my right foot went through, and my left leg hit the floor but not before my knees scraping the gravel. Now I got this bloody patch roughly the size of your palm (not including the fingers). Blood everywhere. Grazes on my left hand. Mostly shallow grazes but 1 place where a itsy bitsy chunk of flesh was ripped out. Kept on running, I guess. Had it cleaned at the Ranger station. Ran the rest of the way back to make it 1 lap, but I forgoed the extra 5km. (Was supposed to increase the mileage but I guess I didn't.)

How the fuck am I supposed to train this one last month with a grazed knee? How am I going to make it in time for the fucking marathon? Goddamn.

There's this bottle of dettol in my house. I looked at the date: manufactured Feb 98, expired Feb 01. What the hell I'll use it. Got to go around hopping these few days.

Have discovered, over the last few days, that the pus from a wound and the pus from your pee sai smell very similar.

(Sorry about the language. I'm trying to make this an R rated blog instead of a sissy NC17 it is right now.)

No comments: