Sunday, 23 March 2008

The thing

One night, I went back home late at night and saw the remote control on the floor, in smithereens. Wondering what happened, I shot an email to my parents, asking
Can we assume that the remote control is no longer working?
So this was the reply from my father.
Lately, I noticed that it was not working well and mentioned it to mummy a couple of nights before. Last night, upon my return from qigong, I believe that I reminded nicely to mummy about it and that it possibly could be caused by the battery. She reacted unpleasantly that she didn’t know what I was talking about. I possibly said something like `this thing’ ( for whatever reason, I just couldn’t describe the `remote control’) and she just wasn’t interested to look at what I was holding and I got very mad and threw it in front of the computer that she was concentrating on.

She grabbed it and threw it hard on the floor and obviously it is now not working.

No comments: